Zewwieqa Waterfront regeneration project well underway

The Zewwieqa Waterfront regeneration project has been estimated will cost at completion, around €5 million, excluding VAT, with 85 per cent of the necessary funds provided through the EU’s European Regional Development Fund, (ERDF) under the Operational Programme 1, from 2007-2013 with the remaining 15% from national funds. The Ministry for Gozo said today that [...]
Category: Gozo News
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.